Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Is It Possible to Actually Boycott?

There is a very large population of Americans that support the expansion of Israel regardless of the number of war crimes committed with the dollars we send there. The bombs dropped and killing women and children basically have a stamp of "bought and paid for by the US" on each one. As a concerned citizen, I'd like to choose my money to go elsewhere... but it is really possible to find quality, affordable products from companies that don't send a part of their profits to Israel??



Look at the image here (click on it to see the full size and see the company names more clearly)... try to think of all the daily products you use from these companies. You must make a very conscious, directed effort to stay away from these products. What I find convenient is that the more green I try to get my home, the more I am freed from using products that pay for the Israeli occupation, mashaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment